Power Steering Treatment
Tell a Friend
- Uniform support of the power steering resulting in smoother operation.
- Prevents foam building (noises) and increases thermal and oxidation stability.
- Protects against corrosion.
- Reduces formation of sludge and lacquer deposits.
- Extends the life of power steering.
- Prevents leakage by conditioning of rubber seals and sealing rings.
- Optimises the performance of the power steering fluid.
“After we switched to Petro-Canada Lubricants, we found that engines were running at peak performance. Read testimonial ”
Richard Armstrong, President, Glen Armstrong Construction
Benefits of Forté
- Optimal engine power
- Smoother driving
- Optimal fuel consumption
- Maximum reliability
- Cleaner exhaust gases