Welcome to PAZA Trading Limited
P.A.Z.A Trading Ltd is dedicated to bringing only the highest quality products to the market. Operating in Cyprus since 1999 we have been the proud distributors of Forté Lubricants, top of the range, automotive additives. With a vast wealth of technical knowledge we provide island wide support to mechanics and companies wishing to provide their vehicles with the highest quality products available.
Since May 2013 P.A.Z.A Trading Ltd has become Petro-Canada's Authorised Lubricant Distributor. Petro-Canada produces over 350 premium quality lubricants, specialty fluids and greases. They fulfill the needs of many of the world’s leading companies in virtually every industry in over 80 countries around the globe. Petro-Canada's products start from 99.9% pure base oils that go beyond today’s standards, delivering greater purity, durability and performance. Find a full range of synthetic lubricants, semi-synthetic lubricants and mineral oils for your needs.
Switching to Petro-Canada’s PURITY™ FG has reduced costs, increased our up-time and improved the performance of our equipment. Read testimonial
AV Technology and Reliability Engineer, Cadbury
After we switched to Petro-Canada Lubricants, we found that engines were running at peak performance. Read testimonial
President, Glen Armstrong Construction
DURON-E Synthetic 10W-40 improved our drain intervals from 48,300 km to 96,600 km. Read testimonial
President, Woody Bogler Trucking Company
A highly refined naphthenic oil with excellent low temperature properties.
- For systems using chlorinated fluorocarbon (CFC) refrigerants such as Freon, Genetron and Isotron
For heavy duty hydraulic oil applications operating at high pressures and in wide temperature ranges.
- Ideally suited for piston, gear and vane hydraulic oil pumps used in industrial, marine, forestry, mining and other hydraulic systems
- Combines minimal fluid friction at low start-up temperatures with protection at high operating temperatures
- Energy efficiencies are realized compared to monograde hydraulic oil when exposed to wide temperature fluctuations
For use during summer, or year-round use in warmer climates.
- For summer or year-round use in warmer climates: from -25°C to 50°C (-13°F to 122°F)
- Meets P&H 520 multi-service grease specification
- Outstanding protection against wear and surface damage on gears and slides
- Solvent-free formulation reduces lubricant consumption and fire risk
- Adhesive properties resist wash-off from exposed surfaces under wet or snowy conditions
- Contains a darkener for enhanced visibility on open gears, to prevent over-lubrication
A silicone-free, general purpose penetrating oil.
- A general purpose penetrating oil that can be used to help loosen rust and scale around fasteners to ease the disassembly of mechanical equipment and fittings
- Silicone-free formula to allow for easy clean-up of treated surfaces to be repainted
- Unique spray valve allows the product to be sprayed even when the can is held upside down to deliver lubricant protection in any direction